Wednesday, February 22, 2012

T. H. Marine 3001.5678

Buy T-H Marine Drain Plug. Smart self-retaining T. H. Marine 3001.5678 design includes "o" ring for positive sealing, plus an easy-to-grab cap.for easier removal More: Made of black nylon with fine threads that maintain a tight seal in high-vibration conditions; Mounts in 1" diameter hole; Requires 2 #8 countersunk screws (not included); Mounting flange is approx 1 1/2" x 2"; Back side of mounting flange has groove to hold sealant for waterproof mounting; Finally.. ... Learn more »

T. H. Marine 3001.5678 Review: T-H Marine Drain Plug. I ordered the same one I had for a backup and to give to someone as a back up and it is a course thread, mine is a fine thread, same part number and all, a better web description and picture would show this, I went off the number, now both plugs sit in my basement 1 ... Read more »

3001.5678 T. H. Marine Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment