Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Beckson 242049

Buying Beckson Thirsty-Mate Manual 18-Inch Hand Bilge Pump with 24-Inch Hose. Includes 20" Flexible Hose. With seal BECKSON THIRSTY-MATE PUMPS are self-priming and self-lubricating Their extremely narrow profile allows them to reach down into narrow openings where other pumps can't reach. Use Beckson 242049 them to empty clogged sinks at home, etc Foam flotation sleeve provides positive flotation in case the pump slips overboard ... Learn more »

Beckson 242049 Review: Beckson Thirsty-Mate Manual 18-Inch Hand Bilge Pump with 24-Inch Hose. I have an aluminum fishing boat that does not have a plug to let the water out. When I went to Toms choice selections outlet, power by Amazon I located this manual 18" pump. It works perfect for my boat. Very light weight and easy to use. It was delivered on time and in good shape. I am very pleased with this product. 1 ... Read more »

242049 Beckson Price: Check price »

No comments:

Post a Comment